Merryland International School started out as a small kindergarten school in Abu Dhabi in 1978. The school got popular soon for its efficacy in imparting education and the number of students grew ten times within few months. The school aims to mold a generation of highly productive global citizens who are on a relentless pursuit of excellence in their intellectual, moral and social spheres. Merryland is affiliated to IGCSE and offers classes from Nursery to grade 12. Interested parents can submit the registration forms for admission. Get complete details about the Merryland International School Admission 2023-24 from this article below.
Basic Details of Merryland International School
Check out some basic information related to the Merryland International School:
- Year of establishment: April, 1978
- Founder: Mrs. Susheela George
- Curriculum: Cambridge IGCSE
- Type of school: Private, co-ed
- Grades offered: KG1 to Grade 12
- Medium of instruction: English
Merryland International School Admission Process 2023
- Registration form for admission will be made available on the official website of the school.
- Details of student such as full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, etc and basic family details will also be asked in the form.
- Once successfully registered, the students will be called for an entrance test and/ or interview, based on the availability of seats.
- After the interview with the principal, a letter of acceptance will be sent to the selected students via e-mail.
- A message will also be sent to the parents with link to the online admission form, username and password.
- The parents should fill up the admission form and upload all required documents in the online portal within given time.
- Parents then need bring the admission form to the Registration Office with the documents on the given appointment time.
To complete the registration process, the parents need to submit the following documents online and bring in the admission office as well.
- Student’s attested birth certificate (original and 1 color copy)
- Emirates ID of student (2 color copies)
- Passport copy with valid visa of student (2 color copies)
- Student health insurance card (2 color copies)
- Childhood vaccination card (2 color copies)
- Pre-school vaccination card of the student (2 color copies)
- Five recent passport size photograph of the student
- Emirates ID of father (1 color copy)
- Passport copy with valid visa of father (1 color copy)
- Emirates ID of mother (1 color copy)
- Passport copy with valid visa of mother (1 color copy)
- Family Book (for UAE Nationals) (1 color copy)
- Latest copy of Electricity/ Water bill or Tawtheeq
Check out the grade-wise eligibility criteria for Merryland International School:
|Class||Minimum age||Previous class pass required|
|KG1||4 years||FS1 or Playschool|
|KG2||5 years||FS2 or KG1|
|Grade 1||6 years||Year 1 or KG2|
|Grade 2||7 years||Year 2 or Grade 1|
|Grade 3||8 years||Year 3 or Grade 2|
|Grade 4||9 years||Year 4 or Grade 3|
|Grade 5||10 years||Year 5 or Grade 4|
|Grade 6||11 years||Year 6 or Grade 5|
|Grade 7||12 years||Year 7 or Grade 6|
|Grade 8||13 years||Year 8 or Grade 7|
|Grade 9||14 years||Year 9 or Grade 8|
|Grade 10||15 years||Year 10 or Grade 9|
|Grade 11||16 years||Year 11 or Grade 10|
|Grade 12||17 years||Year 12 or Grade 11|
Merryland International School Fee Structure
The table below presents the fee structure for Merryland International for the academic year 2022/23. The fees might differ slightly for year 2023/24.
For returning students:
|Grades||Registration fees||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
|KG1||N/A||10350 AED||7000 AED||6500 AED|
|KG2||1200 AED||10400 AED||7000 AED||6000 AED|
|Grade 1||1400 AED||11600 AED||8000 AED||6900 AED|
|Grade 2||1400 AED||11600 AED||8000 AED||6900 AED|
|Grade 3||1400 AED||12300 AED||8000 AED||6900 AED|
|Grade 4||1400 AED||12400 AED||8000 AED||6900 AED|
|Grade 5||1500 AED||13050 AED||9000 AED||7100 AED|
|Grade 6||1500 AED||13050 AED||9000 AED||7100 AED|
|Grade 7||1700 AED||14750 AED||9800 AED||8000 AED|
|Grade 8||1700 AED||14750 AED||9800 AED||8000 AED|
|Grade 9||1800 AED||15300 AED||10000 AED||8800 AED|
|Grade 10||1800 AED||15700 AED||10000 AED||8900 AED|
|Grade 11||2000 AED||18200 AED||12000 AED||9000 AED|
|Grade 12||2000 AED||18900 AED||12000 AED||9600 AED|
For new admissions:
|Grades||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
|KG1||10350 AED||7000 AED||6500 AED|
|KG2||11600 AED||7000 AED||6000 AED|
|Grade 1||13000 AED||8000 AED||6900 AED|
|Grade 2||13000 AED||8000 AED||6900 AED|
|Grade 3||13700 AED||8000 AED||6900 AED|
|Grade 4||13800 AED||8000 AED||6900 AED|
|Grade 5||14550 AED||9000 AED||7100 AED|
|Grade 6||14550 AED||9000 AED||7100 AED|
|Grade 7||16450 AED||9800 AED||8000 AED|
|Grade 8||16450 AED||9800 AED||8000 AED|
|Grade 9||17100 AED||10000 AED||8800 AED|
|Grade 10||17500 AED||10000 AED||8900 AED|
|Grade 11||20200 AED||12000 AED||9000 AED|
|Grade 12||20900 AED||12000 AED||9600 AED|
Facilities available at Merryland International School
The Merryland International School provides it students some world-class facilities, few of which are mentioned below.
- Smart Classrooms
- Science Laboratories
- Art & Craft Room
- Audio Visual Room
- Sports Facilities
Check Top Schools in Abu Dhabi
Merryland International School Contact Details
Contact address: Plot -13, Musaffah Sector 9, MBZ City, PB: 73340, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Phone number: +971(0)2-5519626
Email address: [email protected]
Official website: www.merrylandinternational.ae, www.merrylandinternational.net, www.merryland.org
Important details related to the Merryland International School are provided in this post. Total care has been taken to make sure that you only get correct details. However, in case you find any discrepancy, you can let us know in the comment section below.