Established in the 1980s, Al Dhafra Private School is a high performing K-12 school, situated in the city of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. With its world class facilities and an astounding infrastructure, Al Dhafra is counted among the best schools of Abu Dhabi. The school enrolls national as well as international students and offers American curriculum. Al Dhafra aims to provide a trusting and supportive school community, in which students are placed at the center of learning, developing personal responsibility and self-discipline. For details about Al Dhafra Private School Admission 2024-25, kindly refer to the article below.
Basic Details of Al Dhafra Private School
Check out some basic information related to the Al Dhafra Private School:
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Grades offered||Nursery to Grade 12|
|Number of students||1300+|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Contact address||P.O. Box 25801, ME09 Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Phone number||0097126108400 / 0097126108401|
|Email address||[email protected]|
Al Dhafra Private School Admission Process
- Parents can apply for admission online or by visiting the school and meeting the admission officer.
- The application form will be provided at the office or online along with the detailed admissions procedure.
- After filling out the application form and submitting the required documents, the admission team will contact the parents for the assessment date of the ward.
- Students will have to sit for Mathematics, English and Arabic placement tests.
- After clearing the assessments and reviewing of student’s previous academic and non-academic records, admissions will be granted.
- Admission will also be subject to the availability of seats in upper classes.
Online Application Process
- The online application form will be released on the official website of the school. Parents who wish to enroll their wards in the school need to fill and submit this application form.
- In the application form, student’s details such as full name, date & place of birth, address, passport and educational information will be asked in the form.
- Other details such as languages known, emirates identity card information, passport information and parents’ information will also be asked in the form.
- Learning and support details about the students should be provided in the application form as well.
- After providing these details, all important documents should be uploaded in the form after which it can be submitted online.
Scanned copies of the following documents should be uploaded in the form to complete the application process:
- One Passport Copy (A4 size, colored copy of the parents’ (Mother and Father) and student’s passport and visa)
- One Birth Certificate Copy (A4 size, colored; if from abroad, attested from Embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.)
- One Immunization Copy (A4 size, colored)
- 4 copies of students passport size photos
- One Copy Of Water And Electricity (As ADEK requirement; colored)
- 1 Copy Of Student And Parent’s Emirates ID (Both sides as ADEK requirement; colored)
- 1 Copy Of Health Insurance Card (A4 size, colored)
- 1 Copy Of Family Book For Locals (A4 size, colored)
- Original Transfer Certificate (Stamped from ADEK; if from abroad, attested from Embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.)
- Original Report Card (Stamped from ADEK; if from abroad, attested from Embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affair.)
- Behavior Report From Previous School
Before applying for admission to Al Dhafra Private School, the parents must check out the grade-wise eligibility criteria as laid by the school. For details about the same, parents can contact the school.
Al Dhafra Private School Fees
Check out the school fees for Al Dhafra Private School, Abu Dhabi for last year admissions. Fees might vary a little for the current year.
|Grades||Annual fees||Book fees||Transport fees||Uniform fees|
|Pre-school & KG1||25520 AED||1000 AED||4950 AED||90 – 120 AED|
|KG2||27780 AED||1000 AED||4950 AED||90 – 120 AED|
|Grade 1||30040 AED||2000 AED||4950 AED||90 – 120 AED|
|Grade 2||30040 AED||1700 – 2000 AED||4950 AED||90 – 120 AED|
|Grade 3 & 4||30040 AED||1900 – 2200 AED||4950 AED||90 – 120 AED|
|Grade 5 & 6||37040 AED||2200 – 2500 AED||4950 AED||90 – 120 AED|
|Grade 7 & 8||38170 AED||2500 – 2800 AED||4950 AED||90 – 120 AED|
|Grade 9||40540 AED||3000 – 3200 AED||4950 AED||90 – 120 AED|
|Grade 10||41570 AED||3000 – 3200 AED||4950 AED||90 – 120 AED|
|Grade 11||42800 AED||3000 – 3200 AED||4950 AED||90 – 120 AED|
|Grade 12||43930 AED||3300 – 3500 AED||4950 AED||90 – 120 AED|
Facilities available at Al Dhafra Private School
The following facilities are available in the Al Dhafra Private School that play an important role in development of the students:
- Spacious and ventilated classrooms
- Well-stocked library
- Science labs
- Computer labs
- Arts and craft room
- Sports facility
- Conference Room
- Health care
- Activity center
- Guidance counseling
Al Dhafra Private School Contact Details
Contact address: P.O. Box 25801, ME09 Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Phone number: 0097126108400 / 0097126108401
Email address: [email protected]
Official website: https://abu-dhabi.dhafraschools.com/
Frequently Asked Questions
For grades 6 to 12, the school timing is 7:30 am to 2:15 pm.
The Kindergarten at Al Dhafra Private School Abu Dhabi educates children from the ages of 3 to 5 years old (KG1 and KG2).
The fees of the school is paid in three installments- September, December and March.
Important details related to the Al Dhafra Private School are provided in this post. Although care has been taken to provide only correct details, in case you find any discrepancy, please let us know in the comment section below.