Cranleigh Abu Dhabi is among the finest schools of Abu Dhabi that offers a warm and friendly environment brimming with opportunities for active young minds to learn.
Established over 10 years ago, in a small time the school has managed to earn a reputation of top schools of Abu Dhabi. Its best-class infrastructure is equipped with all facilities and amenities important for both personal and academic development of children.
The school releases admission notification every year at its school official website.
Basic Details of Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School
Check out some basic information related to the Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School:
|Year of establishment||2011|
|Grades offered||Nursery to Year 13|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Contact address||GCJC+R4X – Saadiyat Island, Near Manarat Al Saadiyat – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates|
|Phone number||+971 2 497 0000|
|Email address||[email protected]|
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School Application Process
Please access Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School application from at its official website.
- In the application form pupil’s name, gender, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, religion, address, country, special needs, etc will be asked.
- Siblings information (if applicable) such as family name, date of birth, gender, etc should also be stated in the application form.
- Also provide details of Parent/ Guardian like Relationship to Pupil, Gender, Nationality, etc. in the form.
- Supporting documents (listed below) should also be attached in the application form.
- After completing the form, it should be submitted online.
- Students seeking enrollment in Year 12 need to fill the Sixth Form Application.
- The process to fill and submit the Sixth Form Application is same as above.
The supporting documents required for applications are as follows:
- Passport copy of child and parents/ guardians
- Passport size photo of child
- Emirates ID of child and parents/guardians (UAE residents)
- Birth certificate of child
- PDF copy of most recent nursery/school report
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi Admission Process
- After completing the application process, the parents and children can visit the school for a personalized tour.
- They can book the tour date and time online from the school’s website.
- The admissions team will then connect with the parents to help and advise them through the process.
- From January 2023 onward, all Prep and Senior school applicants will be invited to sit an evaluation.
- The evaluation will be conducted either at Cranleigh Abu Dhabi or in the current school of the child (for overseas residents).
Check out the eligibility criteria for Cranleigh School in terms of age limit and date of birth for the academic year 2024-25.
|Year level||Age limit||Date of birth|
|Nursery||3 – 4 years||1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021|
|FS2 (KG1)||4 – 5 years||1 September 2019 to 31 August 2020|
|Year 1 (KG2)||5 – 6 years||1 September 2018 to 31 August 2019|
|Year 2 (Grade 1)||6 – 7 years||1 September 2017 to 31 August 2018|
|Year 3 (Grade 2)||7 – 8 years||1 September 2016 to 31 August 2017|
|Year 4 (Grade 3)||8 – 9 years||1 September 2015 to 31 August 2016|
|Year 5 (Grade 4)||9 – 10 years||1 September 2014 to 31 August 2015|
|Year 6 (Grade 5)||10 – 11 years||1 September 2013 to 31 August 2014|
|Year 7 (Grade 6)||11 – 12 years||1 September 2012 to 31 August 2013|
|Year 8 (Grade 7)||12 – 13 years||1 September 2011 to 31 August 2012|
|Year 9 (Grade 8)||13 – 14 years||1 September 2010 to 31 August 2011|
|Year 10 (Grade 9)||14 – 15 years||1 September 2009 to 31 August 2010|
|Year 11 (Grade 10)||15 – 16 years||1 September 2008 to 31 August 2009|
|Year 12 (Grade 11)||16 – 17 years||1 September 2007 to 31 August 2008|
|Year 13 (Grade 12)||17 – 18 years||1 September 2006 to 31 August 2007|
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School Fee Structure
The below table provides information about Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School fee structure. Payment can be made by cheque (payable to: Cranleigh School Abu Dhabi) at the school finance office. Cheque should. Online transfer is possible too.
|Year||Annual fees||Fees per term|
|FS1 – Year 1||67,560||22,520|
|Year 2 – Year 4||77,960||25,986.66|
|Year 5 – Year 9||83,150||27,716.67|
|Year 10 – Year 13||100,130||33,376.66|
Contact address: GCJC+R4X – Saadiyat Island, Near Manarat Al Saadiyat – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Phone number: +971 (0)2 497 0000
Email address: [email protected]
Official website: www.cranleigh.ae
No, applications are to be made online.
Nursery to Grade 12
Important details related to the Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School are provided in this post. Total care has been taken to make sure that you only get correct details. However, in case of any discrepancy, you can let us know in the comment section below.