The Maharashtra School Education and Sports Department will conduct the FYJC Nashik 11th admission process from the month of May. Interested candidates can apply for admission to class 11th in junior colleges of Nashik through online mode. Those who have cleared their class 10th exam from a recognized board are eligible for admission. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of qualifying marks. This article provides detailed information about the FYJC Nashik 11th Admission 2024-25.
FYJC Nashik Admission Overview
|Name of the admission process||FYJC Nashik Class 11 Admission|
|Full form||First Year Junior College Admission Process|
|Organizing board||Government of Maharashtra School Education and Sports Department|
|Applicable grade||Class 11|
|Email address||[email protected]|
FYJC Nashik Class 11 Admission 2024 Important Dates
The table below provides the tentative dates related to FYJC Nashik class 11 admission 2024:
|Official notification release date||1st week of May 2024|
|Starting of the demo registration process||3rd week of May 2024|
|Closing of demo registration||4th week of May 2024|
|Starting of registration process (part 1)||4th week of May 2024|
|Starting of registration process (part 2)||2nd week of June 2024|
|Closing of registration process (part 1)||2nd week of June 2024|
|Merit list release & correction of grievances||2nd week of June 2024|
|Closing of correction of grievances||3rd week of June 2024|
|Closing of registration process (part 2)||3rd week of June 2024|
|Final merit list release date||3rd week of June 2024|
|Release of junior college allotment list||3rd week of June 2024|
|Starting of admission formalities||3rd week of June 2024|
|Closing of admission formalities||3rd week of June 2024|
|Display of vacant seats for the second round||4th week of June 2024|
|Starting of round 2 admission process||4th week of June 2024|
|Closing of the second round of admission||Last week of June 2024|
|Starting of round 3 admission process||1st week of July 2024|
|Closing of the third round of admission||2nd week of July 2024|
|Starting of the special round admission process||2nd week of July 2024|
|Closing of the special round of admission||3rd week of July 2024|
FYJC Nashik Class 11 Eligibility Criteria 2024
A pass in class 10th exam from a recognized board or equivalent is required to apply for the FYJC Nashik admission process.
FYJC Nashik 11th Application Process 2024
The application process for FYJC Nashik admission 2024 is expected to begin in May 2024. Complete registration process will be held through online mode and will comprise two parts- an application form and an option form. To provide students with an idea of the registration process, a demo registration round will be held a week before the actual process begins.
- To obtain the application form, candidates need to register first by providing details like name, phone number, email id, security question & answer, and password.
- Details like the month & year of class 10th exam, board name, school area, etc should also be provided.
- In the application form, personal details of the candidates such as parent’s name, date of birth, domicile, religion, nationality, 10th exam marks, etc are asked.
- Photographs, signatures, and other documents of the candidates are also uploaded in the form in scanned format.
- After this, the application form can be submitted with the prescribed amount of application fee.
- The details of the submitted application are verified by guidance centers and therefore all information should be provided accurately.
- In the second part of the registration, the candidates need to fill their options for junior colleges.
- The candidates can provide up to 10 junior colleges of their choice in the option form.
- The registration process will complete after the submission of the option form.
Release of Merit List
- After the completion of the registration process, a merit list of the candidates who have applied successfully will be prepared.
- The list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the class 10th exam.
- Candidates should check their details in the merit list and communicate any discrepancy in the same to the authorities.
- After looking into the grievances, the authorities will release a final merit list of the candidate.
FYJC Nashik Admission Process 2024
- Candidates will be allotted a seat in a junior college according to their preference in the option form.
- The rank of the candidates in the merit list will also be taken into consideration while seat allotment.
- Those who are allotted a seat in their preferred college can proceed with the admission formalities.
- Submission of documents, payment of fees, etc should be done to complete the process of admission.
- Candidates who are not allotted the seat of their choice can wait for the subsequent rounds of the admission process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Three rounds of the admission process will be carried out followed by a special round.
Once locked, the preference for junior colleges cannot be changed.