The admission process for admission to junior colleges of Nagpur will begin with the release of the application form. Interested candidates can apply for the academic year 2024-25 starting from the month of May 2024 (tentative as of now). Before applying, the candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility for admission as ineligible applications are liable for rejection. For more details about FYJC Nagpur 11th admission 2024-25 like its eligibility criteria, application form, selection process, etc check out this article.
FYJC Nagpur Admission Overview
|Name of the admission process||FYJC Nagpur Class 11 Admission|
|Full form||First Year Junior College Admission Process|
|Organizing board||Government of Maharashtra School Education and Sports Department|
|Applicable grade||Class 11|
|Email address||[email protected]|
FYJC Nagpur Class 11 Admission Important Dates 2024
The table below provides the tentative dates related to FYJC Nagpur class 11 admission 2024:
|Official notification release date||1st week of May 2024|
|Demo registration process begins from||3rd week of May 2024|
|Last date for demo registration||4th week of May 2024|
|Registration process (part 1) begins from||4th week of May 2024|
|Submission of part 2 of the registration form (option form) begins from||2nd week of June 2024|
|Last date to submit part 1 of the registration form||2nd week of June 2024|
|Merit list release date & correction of grievances||2nd week of June 2024|
|Last date to correct the grievances||3rd week of June 2024|
|Last date to submit part 2 of the registration form||3rd week of June 2024|
|Final merit list release date||3rd week of June 2024|
|Display of allotted junior college in student login||3rd week of June 2024|
|Admission formalities begin from||3rd week of June 2024|
|Last date to complete the admission formalities||3rd week of June 2024|
|Release of vacancy for the second round||4th week of June 2024|
|Admission round 2 begins from||4th week of June 2024|
|Last date for second round of admission||Last week of June 2024|
|Admission round 3 begins from||1st week of July 2024|
|Last date for third round of admission||2nd week of July 2024|
|Special admission round begins from||2nd week of July 2024|
|Last date for special round of admission||3rd week of July 2024|
FYJC Nagpur Class 11 Eligibility Criteria 2024
Candidates who have passed their class 10th exam or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible for the FYJC Nagpur admission process.
FYJC Nagpur Demo Registration
- To participate in the FYJC Nagpur class 11th admission process, the candidates will first have to register themselves.
- To provide candidates with an elaborate idea of the FYJC Nagpur registration process, a demo registration will be conducted by the authority.
- All eligible candidates can take part in the demo registration expected to begin one week before the actual registration.
FYJC Nagpur 11th Application Process 2024
The FYJC Nagpur registration process comprises two parts- filling of the application form followed by option form filling. Candidates can obtain the registration form by visiting the official website starting from the month of May 2024.
- At first, the candidates need to register themselves by providing basic information like name, mobile number, email address, class 10th exam month & year, password, etc
- After successful registration, the candidates can proceed to provide further details in the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide details such as their parent’s name, date of birth, domicile, class 10th exam details, etc.
- Scanned copies photographs and signatures of candidates along with other important documents are required in the application form.
- After providing all the information in the application form, the candidates can submit it with an application fee of Rs. 125/-.
- All the details provided in the form will get verified after which the candidates can proceed to fill the option form.
- In the option form, the candidates can provide their choice for junior colleges (up to 10) to which they seek admission.
Release of Merit List
- Upon successful submission of the application and option form, a merit list of the candidates is prepared and uploaded on the official website.
- Candidates should check the merit list and if any discrepancy is found, should once contact the authorities for correction.
- Again a final merit list of the candidates will be released after correction.
- After this, the candidates can check their allotment details by logging in to their student account.
- Allotment of seats is done on the basis of preference given by the candidate and their marks in class 10th exam.
FYJC Nagpur Class 11th Admission Process 2024
- Candidates who are allotted the junior college of their choice can proceed toward the admission process.
- To complete the admission, the candidates need to visit the allotted institute and submit the important documents and pay the required fee.
- Those who are not allotted the college of their choice can confirm their seat and wait for further rounds of admission.
- A total of three rounds followed by a special round of admission will be conducted.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the application form is only submitted online.