Admission to junior colleges in the city of Pune is given on the basis of a centralized allotment process. Candidates who have cleared their class 10th exam are eligible to participate in the allotment process. Application forms for admission are released through online mode tentatively in month of May. Candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for junior college for admission. For more details about FYJC Pune 11th admission 2024-25 such as its eligibility, application process, merit list, etc check out this article.
FYJC Pune Admission Overview
|Name of the admission process||FYJC Pune Class 11 Admission|
|Full form||First Year Junior College Admission Process|
|Organizing board||Government of Maharashtra School Education and Sports Department|
|Applicable grade||Class 11|
|Email address||[email protected]|
FYJC Pune Class 11 Admission Important Dates 2024
The table below provides the tentative dates related to FYJC Pune class 11 admission 2024:
|Release of official notification||May 2024, 1st week|
|Beginning of the demo registration process||May 2024, 3rd week|
|Last date for demo registration||May 2024, 4th week|
|Commencement of the registration process (part 1)||May 2024, 4th week|
|Commencement of submission of part 2 of the registration form (option form)||June 2024, 2nd week|
|Last date to submit part 1 of the application form||June 2024, 2nd week|
|Publication of merit list & redressal of grievances||June 2024, 2nd week|
|Last day of grievances redressal||June 2024, 3rd week|
|Last date to submit part 2 of the registration form (option form)||June 2024, 3rd week|
|Display of final merit list||June 2024, 3rd week|
|Display of allotted junior college in student login||June 2024, 3rd week|
|Beginning of admission formalities||June 2024, 3rd week|
|Last date to complete the admission formalities||June 2024, 3rd week|
|Display of vacancy for the second round||June 2024, 4th week|
|Beginning of admission round 2||June 2024, 4th week|
|Last date for admission round 2||June 2024, last week|
|Beginning of admission round 3||July 2024, 1st week|
|Last date for admission round 3||July 2024, 2nd week|
|Beginning of admission special round||July 2024, 2nd week|
|Last date for admission special round||July 2024, 3rd week|
FYJC Pune Class 11 Eligibility Criteria 2024
Candidates need to pass their class 10th exam from a recognized board to be eligible for the FYJC Pune admission process.
FYJC Pune 11th Application Process 2024
- Interested candidates can fill out the registration form for the FYJC admission process through online mode.
- The link to obtain the registration form will be released in May 2024 on the official website https://pune.11thadmission.org.in/.
- There will be two parts of the registration form- part 1 will be the application form and part 2 will be the option form.
- To give the candidates an idea of the registration process, a demo registration is carried out before the start of the actual registration.
Part 1 of the registration form
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal and academic details such as name, date of birth, class 10th marks, etc.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photographs and signatures also need to be uploaded to the application form.
- Other important documents in scanned format should also be uploaded in the form.
- Once all the details are entered in the form, the candidates should check it carefully and submit it online.
- Along with the form, an application fee of Rs. 125/- should also be submitted.
- Details uploaded in the application form are verified by the guidance centers and only verified candidates are eligible for allotment.
Part 2 of the registration form
- In the second part of the form, the candidates are asked to provide their choice for junior college.
- A choice of a minimum of one and a maximum of ten junior colleges can be provided in the options form.
- After providing the choices in the form, the candidates should lock the choices and submit their form.
FYJC Pune Merit List 2024
- A merit list of the candidates who have applied successfully for the admission process will be uploaded on the official website.
- Candidates should check their details in the merit list and if any discrepancy is found should communicate it to authorities.
- A rectified list of the candidates will again be prepared and released on the website again.
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list can check the details of the allotted college in the student’s login section.
- Those who are allotted the junior college of their choice can proceed for admission while others can wait for additional rounds.
Check List of Top Best Schools in Pune
FYJC Pune 11th Admission Process 2024
- Candidates who are allotted the junior college according to their choice can report to the allotted institute.
- At the institute, the candidates will be asked to submit some important documents and pay the required fees.
- The formalities of admission are over after this and enrolment of the student is considered final.
- Different rounds of admission are carried out depending on the number of vacancies in the junior colleges followed by a special round.
Frequently Asked Questions
More than 300
Class 10th leaving certificate, mark sheet, caste certificate, etc
Click on the ‘Having trouble logging in’ link to retrieve your lost details.