Jharkhand Admission Council (JAC) conducts Akanksha exam every year to select meritorious students for free medical and engineering coaching. Students currently enrolled in class 10th are eligible to apply for this exam.
The application process for Jharkhand JAC Akanksha 2023 is now over and admit card will release very soon. This article provides complete details related to Jharkhand JAC Akanksha regarding its, admit card, exam pattern, result, etc.
Latest: Jharkhand JAC Akanksha 2023 admit card will release very soon.
Jharkhand JAC Akanksha 2023 Important Dates
Check out the important dates related to Jharkhand JAC Akanksha 2023 from the table below:
|Online application form release date||18th February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||11th March 2023|
|Availability of admit card||To be updated|
|Date of Akanksha exam||To be updated|
|Declaration of result||To be updated|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand JAC Akanksha 2023
The following eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by the candidates who wish to apply for the Jharkhand JAC Akanksha 2023:
- The candidates who belong to the state of Jharkhand are only eligible to apply.
- The students of class 10th studying in any recognized school/ board can apply for the JAC Akanksha exam.
Jharkhand JAC Akanksha 2023 Application Form
The application form for Jharkhand JAC Akanksha 2023 will be released in online mode. Candidates can obtain the application form by visiting the official website of the Jharkhand Admission Council www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Before proceeding with the application form, the candidates should read the important instructions carefully.
- At first, the candidates will be asked to enter the details of their class IX roll code and roll number.
- After providing these details, the candidates can proceed with the filling the application form.
- In the application form, the candidates will be required to provide the important information such as name, gender, date of birth, school name, board name, etc.
- The duly filled application form should then be submitted online on or before the last specified date.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form and keep it with them in case of future reference.
- An application number will be generated after successful submission of the application form that should also be kept safe by the candidates.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form or any other document to the JAC.
- Along with the application form, the students might have to submit certain amount of application fee.
Jharkhand JAC Akanksha 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the basic overview of Jharkhand JAC Akanksha exam pattern 2023 below:
- Number of papers: 2 (1 for engineering aspirants and 1 for medical aspirants)
- Duration of exam: 180 minutes
- Number of questions: 120
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Total marks: 120
- Marking scheme: For every right answer, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative marking: For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Mathematics (for engineering aspirants) or||30||30|
|Biology (for medical aspirants)||30||30|
Check: INSPIRE KVPY
Jharkhand JAC Akanksha 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card for the Jharkhand JAC Akanksha exam 2023 will be made available on the official JAC’s website.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card using their application details.
- After downloading, the candidates should take a printout of the admit card and carry to the exam center on the exam day.
- The candidates who do not carry a valid admit at the exam center will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Students must note that the admit card will only be released online and will not be sent via post or courier.
Check: ONGC scholarship
Jharkhand JAC Akanksha 2023 Result
- Once the exam process is over, the Jharkhand Admission Council will declare the result on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to check and download their exam result by using their roll number.
- A merit list of the successful candidates will be prepared by the authorities and published on JAC’s website.
- Separate merit lists will be prepared for the students who appeared for engineering exam and medical exam.
- The merit list will contain roll number, application number, candidates’ name, father’s name, district, category, subject-wise marks, total marks and percentage score.
No. The Jharkhand JAC Akanksha exam is conducted only for the students who belong to the state of Jharkhand.
There is no way in which the candidates can obtain the Jharkhand JAC Akanksha application form through offline means. The application form will only be released in online mode on the official website of JAC.
Details of the exam like center allotted along with the exam schedule will be communicated to the candidates via the admit card. Candidates should appear for the exam only at the center mentioned in their admit card.
Candidates should prepare for the Jharkhand JAC Akanksha exam in accordance with their class 10th exam syllabus as prescribed by the CBSE/ ICSE or Jharkhand State Board.
Medical and engineering aspirants who are need of financial support for their college studies will be offered free coaching on the basis of their performance in the Jharkhand JAC Akanksha exam.
18 thoughts on “Jharkhand JAC Akanksha 2023: Admit Card, Exam Date, Exam Pattern”
how to download admit card without application number.
Akanksha Exam Date
Can jac student apply in ankaha 40exam
I want to fill form who can do
NDA KA options nahi aaraha hai from filip ke samay me
Bhai nda ka course nhi da rhy hia
Àkanksha 40ka form bharna hai
When the form fillup the exam of Akanksha 40
When will form fill up starts
hay this is vivek kumar form jharkhand when will be start form fillup of akanksha 40 for thoes condidate who wil give 10th in 2022 please reply
Sir exam date update hua hai kya . September ke month me . Please reply
I am in std 9 and I had applied this in 2022 and now 2023 is started so when I get my admit card and what is my syllabus…
Sir mera form galat ho gaya hai kya kare photo upload galat ho gaya hai kya kare
Sister wrong hua hia toh ho jaye ga photo change
Can cbse students apply for akannssha 2021?
Exam model paper ya previous question uploads karne ki kripa kare
Akanksha 40 application date start and last
Can cbsc students apply in anksha 40 exam