Kasiga School is counted among the top boarding schools of Dehradun which has been imparting quality education to its students from over a decade now. The school was established in the year 2007 with the aim to create responsible citizens who are committed to achieve excellence in every field of life. Other than impeccable academics, the school also provide facilities for co-curricular and extra-curricular development of its students. Important details related to Kasiga School, Dehradun such as admission process, contact info, facilities, fee structure, etc are provided here in this post.
Latest: The registration process for Kasiga School Dehradun admission 2021 has been started for Grade IV to IX and XI.
Basic Information of Kasiga School Dehradun
The table below provides an overview about the Kasiga School Dehradun admission 2021:
|Date of establishment||8th July 2007|
|Affiliation board||CBSE, IGCSE|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Classes offered||Grade 4 to 12|
|Medium of instructions||English|
|Application Date||Available for Grade IV to IX and XI|
|Commencement of academic session||In the month of April|
|Contact address||Kasiga School, Village Purkul, Off Dehradun – Mussoorie Highway, Dehradun – 248 009, Uttarakhand, India|
|Phone number||+91 135 7199100, +91 99174 80901, +91 99174 80913|
Eligibility Criteria for Kasiga School Admission 2021
The minimum age of the students as on 31st March for admission to different grades should be as follows. Kasiga School, Dehradun is counted among top schools in Dehradun.
- Class IV- 8 yrs and 6 months
- Class V- 9 yrs and 6 months
- Class VI- 10 yrs and 6 months
- Class VII- 11 yrs and 6 months
- Class VIII- 12 yrs and 6 months
- Class IX- 13 yrs and 6 months
- Class XI- 15 yrs and 6 months
Kasiga School Dehradun Admission 2021 Process
- Parents need to fill a registration form for Kasiga School Dehradun admission 2021 on behalf of their ward by visiting the official website https://www.kasigaschool.com/apply-now/.
- Candidates whose applications are received in time will be called for an entrance test, given there exists any vacancy in the particular class.
- After clearing the entrance test successfully, the candidates and their parents will have to undergo an interaction with the Principal and the Admissions Committee.
- Based on the performance in the entrance test and interaction round, admission will be offered to the students.
- Same admission process is followed for enrollment of International students.
The following documents are required at the time of registration:
- Photocopy of Birth certificate of the applicant
- 6 passport size photos of the applicant
- 2 passport size photos of each parent
- Photocopy of Aadhar card (Indian students)
- Photocopy of last 3 years’ report card
- Photocopy of passport of applicant (International student)
Facilities Available at Kasiga School Dehradun
Check out some of the facilities available at the Kasiga School below that makes it one of the best schools of Dehradun:
- Smart classrooms
- Audio Visual room
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Music center
- Sports facility- two basketball courts, a tennis court and a football field
- Yoga center
- Swimming pool
- Central Dining Hall
- Infirmary with twenty beds
- Boarding facility
- Students counseling
- Clubs & societies
Awards Won By Kasiga School Dehradun
Kasiga School, Dehradun has been awarded with numerous accolades over year. Some of the awards won by the school are listed below.
- Kāsiga School was ranked India’s #8 and Uttarakhand’s #2 Co-ed Boarding School in the Education India School Rankings 2018-19.
- Kāsiga School has been awarded as one of the top 50 schools in India, in the ‘Best residential school’ category by the ‘Future 50 Schools Shaping Success’.
- Kāsiga School has earned ‘The Elite School’ Jury’s Choice award at the ‘Education Today North School’s Merit Awards’ ceremony for the year 2018-19.
- Kāsiga School is a recipient of the ‘Paryavaran Rakshak’ award from the GRIHA council (Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment).
- Kāsiga School has been ranked India’s #10 and Uttarakhand’s #3 Co-ed Boarding School in the ‘Education World India School Rankings 2019-20’.
- Divya Himgiri, a premier magazine of Uttarakhand honoured Kāsiga School as one of the ‘Best 25 Schools’ for outstanding results in Secondary Education-2019.
- Kāsiga School was awarded as the “Best School” under the category of ‘Uttarakhand Football Ratna’ awards by Dehradun Football Academy.
Fee Structure of Kasiga School
Check out the fee structure for new admissions to Kasiga School below:
For Indian students:
|Particulars||Class 4 to 5||Class 6 to 8||Class 9 to 12||Class 9 to 12 (IGCSE and AS & A level)|
|Registration fees||INR 15000||INR 15000||INR 15000||INR 15000|
|Admission fees||INR 100000||INR 100000||INR 100000||INR 100000|
|Establishment fees||INR 20000||INR 20000||INR 20000||INR 20000|
|Security deposit (refundable)||INR 100000||INR 100000||INR 100000||INR 100000|
|School fee||INR 498000||INR 645000||INR 710000||INR 775000|
For International students:
|Particulars||Class 4 to 8||Class 9 to 12|
|Registration fees||USD 500||USD 500|
|Admission fees||USD 2000||USD 2000|
|Establishment fees||USD 500||USD 500|
|Security deposit (refundable)||USD 2500||USD 2500|
|School fee||USD 10900||USD 12800|
Kasiga School Contact Info
- Address: Kāsiga School, Village Purkul, Off Dehradun – Mussoorie Highway, Dehradun – 248 009, Uttarakhand, India
- Phone number: +91 135 7199100, +91 99174 80901, +91 99174 80913
- Email id: email@example.com
This article provides the parents important details related to the Kasiga School Dehradun admission 2021. Although care has been taken to provide only correct details here, in case you find any inconsistency, you can let us know about the same. Kindly drop your suggestions or queries in the comment section below.