Kasiga School is counted among the top boarding schools of Dehradun which has been imparting quality education to its students from over a decade now. The school was established in the year 2007 with the aim to create responsible citizens who are committed to achieve excellence in every field of life. Other than impeccable academics, the school also provide facilities for co-curricular and extra-curricular development of its students. Important details related to Kasiga School, Dehradun such as admission process, contact info, facilities, fee structure, etc are provided here in this post.
Basic Information of Kasiga School Dehradun
The table below provides an overview about the Kasiga School Dehradun admission 2024-25:
|Date of establishment||8th July 2007|
|Affiliation board||CBSE, IGCSE|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Classes offered||Grade 4 to 12|
|Medium of instructions||English|
|Application Date||Available for Grade IV to IX and XI|
|Commencement of academic session||Usually in the month of April|
|Contact address||Kasiga School, Village Purkul, Off Dehradun – Mussoorie Highway, Dehradun – 248 009, Uttarakhand, India|
|Email address||[email protected]|
|Phone number||+91-99174-80901 / +91-99174-80913|
Eligibility Criteria for Kasiga School Admission 2024-25
The minimum age of the students as on 31st March for admission to different grades should be as follows. Kasiga School, Dehradun is counted among top schools in Dehradun.
- Class IV- 8 yrs and 6 months
- Class V- 9 yrs and 6 months
- Class VI- 10 yrs and 6 months
- Class VII- 11 yrs and 6 months
- Class VIII- 12 yrs and 6 months
- Class IX- 13 yrs and 6 months
- Class XI- 15 yrs and 6 months
Kasiga School Dehradun Admission Process
- Parents need to fill a registration form for Kasiga School Dehradun admission 2024-25 on behalf of their ward by visiting the official website https://www.kasigaschool.com/apply-now/.
- Candidates whose applications are received in time will be called for an entrance test, given there exists any vacancy in the particular class.
- After clearing the entrance test successfully, the candidates and their parents will have to undergo an interaction with the Principal and the Admissions Committee.
- Based on the performance in the entrance test and interaction round, admission will be offered to the students.
- Same admission process is followed for enrollment of International students.
The following documents are required at the time of registration:
- Photocopy of Birth certificate of the applicant
- 6 passport size photos of the applicant
- 2 passport size photos of each parent
- Photocopy of Aadhar card (Indian students)
- Photocopy of last 3 years’ report card
- Photocopy of passport of applicant (International student)
Facilities Available at Kasiga School Dehradun
Check out some of the facilities available at the Kasiga School below that makes it one of the best schools of Dehradun:
- Smart classrooms
- Audio Visual room
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Music center
- Sports facility- two basketball courts, a tennis court and a football field
- Yoga center
- Swimming pool
- Central Dining Hall
- Infirmary with twenty beds
- Boarding facility
- Students counseling
- Clubs & societies
Awards Won By Kasiga School Dehradun
Kasiga School, Dehradun has been awarded with numerous accolades over year. Some of the awards won by the school are listed below.
- Kāsiga School was ranked India’s #8 and Uttarakhand’s #2 Co-ed Boarding School in the Education India School Rankings 2018-19.
- Kāsiga School has been awarded as one of the top 50 schools in India, in the ‘Best residential school’ category by the ‘Future 50 Schools Shaping Success’.
- Kāsiga School has earned ‘The Elite School’ Jury’s Choice award at the ‘Education Today North School’s Merit Awards’ ceremony for the year 2018-19.
- Kāsiga School is a recipient of the ‘Paryavaran Rakshak’ award from the GRIHA council (Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment).
- Kāsiga School has been ranked India’s #10 and Uttarakhand’s #3 Co-ed Boarding School in the ‘Education World India School Rankings 2019-20’.
- Divya Himgiri, a premier magazine of Uttarakhand honoured Kāsiga School as one of the ‘Best 25 Schools’ for outstanding results in Secondary Education-2019.
- Kāsiga School was awarded as the “Best School” under the category of ‘Uttarakhand Football Ratna’ awards by Dehradun Football Academy.
Fee Structure of Kasiga School
Check out the fee structure for new admissions to Kasiga School below:
One Time Payment (At the time of admission)
Indian Nationals- Rs. 2,75,000
Class IV and V: Rs. 5,60,000
Class VI to VIII: Rs. 7,30,000
Class IX to XII: Rs. 8,10,000
Kasiga School Contact Info
- Address: Kāsiga School, Village Purkul, Off Dehradun – Mussoorie Highway, Dehradun – 248 009, Uttarakhand, India
- Phone number: +91 99174 80901, +91 99174 80913
- Email id: [email protected]
This article provides the parents important details related to the Kasiga School Dehradun admission 2024-25. Although care has been taken to provide only correct details here, in case you find any inconsistency, you can let us know about the same. Kindly drop your suggestions or queries in the comment section below.