St. Anne’s High School Pune is a Christian Minority Institution located near the Convent Street. The school is recognized by the government of Maharashtra and is a private, all girls’ school. Preference in admission to the school will be given to Catholic children. Admission will, however, be open to the children of other communities without any distinction of caste or creed. Functioning from the year 1860, the school has now a strength of over 2200 students and more than 60 teachers. Parents interested in admission of their child into the school can submit the applications for the same.
St. Anne’s High School Pune Overview
Check out some basic details related to the St. Anne’s High School below.
|Year of establishment
|Maharashtra State Board
|Type of school
|Private, All girls
|Sr. Sylvia Coelho
|Medium of instruction
|Number of students
|Number of teachers
|Nursery to class 12
|1998, Convent Street, Camp, Pune – 411 001
|+91 – 20 – 26340840
|[email protected], [email protected]
Facilities Available at St. Anne’s High School Pune
Many facilities are available at St. Anne’s High School that makes it one of the top schools in Pune. Check out the major facilities offered by the school below.
- Science and computer lab
- Smart classrooms
- Multi-purpose auditorium
- Sports facility
- Arts and craft center
- Transport facility
- Activity center
- Music and dance classes
- Secure campus, etc
St. Anne’s High School Pune Admission 2024-25
- The parents with an interest in enrolling their child into the St. Anne’s High School will have to submit an application form first.
- In the application form, basic details related to the children, father and mother will be asked.
- Details of the admission process will be communicated by the school via call or email to the parents who submit the applications of their ward before the last specified date.
- Admission into the school will be offered as per the rules determined by the school management.
- Before providing the final admission, the important documents of the students will also be verified.
- To get more details about the admission process or any other information related to the school, the parents can send an online message providing their name and email address.
- The link to send the message can be found on the contact us page on the school’s website.
- School Hours (IST) (MON to FRI): 8.20 a.m. to 3.20 p.m.
- Office Hours (IST) (MON to FRI): 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
St. Anne’s High School Pune Contact Details
Address: 1998, Convent Street, Camp, Pune – 411 001
Phone No.: +91 – 20 – 26340840
To provide the parents insight on the St. Anne’s High School, we have provided here the basic information related to school below. In case you think that the information provided here needs any improvement or you find any inconsistency in the data, please leave your suggestions in the comment box. In case you have any doubt or query, feel free to share it with us too.