Established in the year 2006, MIT Pune’s Vishwashanti gurukul has built a great reputation in a short span of time. It is a co-educational school that follows the Internal Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum. This school is equipped with all the modern-day facilities and maintains an impressive teacher-students ratio of 1:25. As far as the new admissions are concerned, the school selects the students based on an aptitude test or interaction with the principal. The parents looking to enroll their child in MIT Pune’s Vishwashanti Gurukul can download the enquiry form and submit it at the school’s office.
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Type of School||Co-educational Private school|
|Size of Campus||125 acres|
|Student Teacher ratio||25:1|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Based on an aptitude test/ interaction with the principal|
|Starting of an academic session||1st week of July every year|
|Phone Number||+91 20-67560-159/176|
The MIT Pune’s Vishwashanti Gurukul Admission 2020 will be provided solely based on the student’s ability to cope up with the international programs offered at the school. The academic session at the school starts from the 1st week of July every year.
- To initiate the application process, you may download the enquiry form available on the official website of the school.
- The duly filled application form should be submitted along with a copy of a birth certificate of the child.
- After receiving the application form, the school will invite parents and students for a campus visit.
- The aptitude test/ interaction with the principal will also take place at the time of a campus visit.
- Once selected, the parents have to pay the registration charges and admission fees in order to confirm the admission.
- Please note that the composite annual fee and other fees should be paid one month before the starting of an academic session.
- The school will also verify the document before finalizing the admission.
- Filled in Application for admission
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Current school Transcripts
- 12 copies of the student’s photo (Passport size)
- Registration Fee: A non-refundable demand draft payable in Pune or local account payee cheque in favour of MIT Pune’s Vishwashanti Gurukul School.
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Address proof
There are a lot of state-of-the-art facilities offered by the MIT Pune’s Vishwashanti Gurukul that makes it one of the top schools in Pune. A few of these facilities are listed below.
- Medical Facilities
- Safety and Security
- Curriculum-based weekend activities
Let’s have a look at some of the co-curricular activities performed regularly at the school.
- Dance and music
- Painter’s gallery
- Hobby clubs at boarding
- Yoga and meditation
- International and domestic tour
- Personality Development & leadership classes
- PADI certified – Advance Open Water Scuba Diving Course
- Address: Rajbaug, Next to Hadapsar Loni – Kalbhor, Pune, Maharashtra, India – 412 201
- Phone Number: +91 20-67560-159/176
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.mitgurukul.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MITVishwashantiGurukulRajbaugPune/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/mit_gurukul
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UChjJSGpQnuDExYYJInMuG7w
- Linkedin: in.linkedin.com
The complete care is taken to make sure all the information in this post is correct. However, if you think any of the detail is inaccurate then we request you to inform us by post a message in the comment section below.