The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) brings employment opportunities for 12th pass candidates in the form of UP Police Computer Operator exam. Interested candidates can apply and appear for the exam via online mode. But before that, it is important to have a look at the syllabus in order to prepare for the exam in a better manner. The UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus 2023 comprise of general knowledge, mental ability, logical reasoning and basic computer topics. Let us learn about the detailed syllabus of the computer operator exam here from this article.
Subject-wise UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus 2023
Below here we have discussed the subject-wise UP Police computer operator syllabus 2023 along with a brief detail of the exam pattern. Knowledge of syllabus along with exam pattern is important to prepare for the exam in a better manner.
UP Police Computer Operator General Knowledge Syllabus
The detailed GK syllabus for UP Police Computer Operator exam 2023 is provided below. The syllabus comprise of general topics of current events, Indian Polity, Geography, etc.
- Current Affairs (International & National)
- General Science
- Environmental Studies
- Famous Books and Authors
- Important Dates and Days
- Social Welfare
- Sports Events
- Indian Constitution
UP Police Computer Operator Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability Syllabus
After General Knowledge, check out the syllabus of logical reasoning & mental ability for UP Police Computer Operator exam. Blood relations, arithmetical series, puzzles, etc are some of the important topics under logical reasoning & mental ability.
- Ranking and order
- Blood relations
- Odd one out
- Seating arrangement- circular
- Seating arrangement- linear
- Non-Verbal reasoning
- Alphabets Series
- Arithmetical Computations
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Word formation
- Letter coding
- Number coding
- Words logic
- Logical Diagrams
- Direction Sense
UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus of Computer
Computer knowledge is quite important to clear the computer operator exam of UP Police. Check out the details of the computer syllabus for the computer operator exam below.
- Introduction to Computer: History, Evolution & Generation of Computers, Computer System Organization, Hardware, Software, Peripheral Devices, etc
- Computer Networks: Types & Topology of Networks, Risk Assessment, Security Issues & Measures, LAN, MAN, WAN, etc
- Internet: Uses of Internet, Search Engines, E-mail, E-commerce, etc
- Data Structures: One and two dimensional arrays, Stack and queue, etc
- Boolean Algebra: Truth Tables, Laws of Boolean Algebra, Boolean Operators, Closure Property, SOP (sum of product), Karnaugh Map, Application of Boolean logic, POS (product of sum), etc
- Basic Knowledge of Office: Office System, the need for office automation, Electronic Capture, Storage, Graphics and Graphic User Interface, Electronic Data Interchange.
Along with syllabus, the knowledge of exam pattern is another important thing that the students should learn before preparing for the exam. The details of UP Police Computer Operator Exam Pattern 2023 is provided below.
- The exam will be help through online mode, computer based.
- All the questions asked will be of objective type (multiple-choice question).
- There will be a total of 160 questions asked in the paper from the different subject.
- Total time duration to complete the exam is 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- The paper carries a total of 200 marks.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||40||50|
Application for UP Police Computer Operator exam will be accepted through online mode.
The average annual salary of a Computer Operator at Uttar Pradesh Police is expected to be around ₹4.3 Lakhs.
12th pass candidates are eligible to appear for the UP Police Computer Operator exam.