G.D Goenka Public School, Ghaziabad aims to deliver high-quality education and develop the overall personality of the students. Established in the year 2010, this school has built a very good reputation within a short span of time. This school offers classes from Pre-nursery to 12th standard and follows the curriculum of the CBSE. Parents who are looking to apply can fill and submit the application form either in offline or online mode. The admission to pre-nursery to KG classes is granted after an interaction between parents and the principal. For the rest of the classes, entrance tests are conducted by the school.
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Type of School||Co-educational Private School|
|Management Authority||G.D Goenka Group|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Classes Offered||Pre-Nursery to class 12th|
|Minimum Age for Admission||Pre-Nursery – 2 Years
Nursery – 3 Years
KG – 4 Years
|Mode of Application||Both online and offline|
|Selection Criteria||Pre-Nursery to KG – Interaction between parents and the principal
Class 1st Onward – Entrance Test followed by an interaction with the principal
|Admission Enquiry Cell Phone Number||7065399222/ 111|
|Phone Number||075030 01770|
Let’s go through the important details related to the admission process of G.D Goenka Public School.
Minimum Age for Admission
- Pre-Nursery Admission: 2+ years
- Nursery Admission: 3+ years
- KG: 4+ years
- The parents who want to enroll their kids for GD Goenka Public School Ghaziabad Admission 2021 need to fill an application form.
- The facility to submit an application form will be available in both online and offline mode.
- Parents may collect and submit the application form either by visiting the school or through the school website.
- Please note that the application form will be available only for a limited period of time.
- For Pre-Nursery to KG Class admission, students will be selected based on an informal interaction between Parents and the Principal. The date and time of the informal interaction will be intimated to the parents by the school.
- The admission to Class 1st onwards will be based on the entrance test followed by an interaction with the principal.
Documents required for Admission
- Photocopy of a birth certificate duly attested by the Gazetted officer
- Two passport size color photographs of the child and one each of both the parents.
- For class II and above, the previous 3 yrs report card is mandatory.
- Transfer Certificate of the previous school to be submitted at the time of admission.
- From Class – II onward, a student will be admitted only after the submission of a transfer certificate from the previous school.
GD Goenka Public School Fee Structure
The fee structure of the school is given in the table below.
|Composite Fee Structure|
|Nursery to Class 12th||Rs. 46000/-|
|Quarterly Transport Fee|
|Raj Nagar Extension||Rs. 7000/-|
|Trans Hindon, Indirapuram , Noida||Rs. 12415/-|
|Modinagar & Delhi||Rs. 13545/-|
Facilities at GD Goenka Public School Ghaziabad
- Educational Facilities: Smart class, Science Lab, Language Lab, Library & Media Center, Computer Lab, Art Classes, Dance, Music, etc.
- Sports Facilities: Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Lawn Tennis, Soccer, Squash, Billiards, Swimming, Table tennis, Self Defence, Snooker, Gymnasium, etc.
- Other Facilities: Auditorium, Cafeteria, Medical Room, Safety & Transport
Apart from academics, the school also gives equal emphasis on co-curricular activates. Some of the activities organized in the school on a regular basis are given below.
- Activity Hub
- Adolescent Workshops
- Student Council
- House System
- Street Play
- Quiz Competition
- Science Exhibition
- Banner Making
- Career counselling
- Cultural fests
- Tours and trips, etc.
Address: Meerut Bypass Road, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 075030 01770
Official Website: http://www.gdgoenkagzb.com/
Extreme care is taken while providing details in this post. However, if you find any inaccurate information then you may contact us through the comment section.